You can make a difference for girls and young women by spreading the word about the work Alternatives For Girls is doing to empower homeless and at-risk girls and young women. Share our stories on Facebook, retweet us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, or forward our emails to your friends.
Ways to spread the word:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Share our stories on Youtube
- Become a social media ambassador. This is a simple way to volunteer, and make a difference, right from your own home! Contact Lateshia Parker to learn how.
- Sign up to receive monthly updates
- Request a speaker
- Host an AFG fundraiser at your home. Contact Katie Bleavins to learn how.
- Invite a friend to attend one of our monthly open houses. (Currently on hold due to the pandemic)