Updated In-kind Donation Policy
EFFECTIVE: April 1, 2021
Alternatives For Girls appreciates the many donors who have reached out to us throughout the pandemic asking how you can continue to support the needs of our participants and residents through in-kind donations. Thank you so much!
As we continue to keep health and safety at the front of all we do for those we serve, we are still being cautious as to the in-kind items we are accepting at this time.
At this time, here are the items we are accepting:
- Yoga pants/sweatpants, sweatshirts
- School supplies
- Women’s and men’s socks and underwear, as well as bras (must be new)
- Canned/non-perishable foods (soups, fruit cups, soft granola bars, prepackaged tuna or chicken pouches)
- Full sized lotion, body wash, deodorant, hair care products and body wipes
- Bottled water, juice boxes and kid friendly snacks (cases)
- Gift cards (Kroger, Meijer, Target, Gas, VISA, Lyft/Uber, etc.)
Check out our online wish list at: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/30FXK566QMVPW?ref_=wl_share
At this time, our building is still not open to the public on a regular basis.
If you are interested in dropping off items on our list or purchasing them online and having them shipped directly to us, please reach out to Katie Bleavins, Special Events Manager at email@example.com to make arrangements.