AFG Wish List
The items below describe some of our most needed items at this time:
- New bras (all sizes)
- New women’s socks (all sizes)
- Hygiene items (travel and full-sized)
- Gift cards (Kroger, Meijer, Walmart, Target, CVS, gas cards, etc.)
- Craft supplies, like colored pencils, crayons, and construction paper
- Healthy snacks, like fruit cups and granola bars
View our online RightGift wish list: wishlist.alt4girls.org
To learn about additional needs, or to discuss delivery arrangements, contact Taylor Gawlik at (313) 361-4000 ext. 273 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Items may be dropped off at our building Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. AFG is located at 903 W. Grand Blvd., Detroit, MI 48208.
Our top priority is to use your in-kind donation to make a positive impact in the life of a girl or young woman. We do this by connecting your donated goods with individuals who have a high need. Very occasionally, we receive an in-kind donation that we are unable to use. When that happens, we may donate the item to another non-profit with a mission compatible to Alternatives For Girls, who can put the item to good use immediately. If you have any questions about this, please contact Taylor Gawlik at 313-361-4000 x273 or email@example.com.