Want to help end homelessness and exploitation?
Become an AFG Dream Champion today.
Over the past 30 years, Alternatives For Girls has served over 125,000 homeless and high-risk girls and young women. This critical work is made possible by supporters, like you, who believe deeply enough in our mission that they’ve donated steadfastly year after year.
Alternatives For Girls has a special group of supporters who are so passionate about empowering girls and young women, that they have become monthly donors. They are AFG’s Dream Champions.
Dream Champions are the foundation of Alternatives For Girls. Through monthly donations, Dream Champions provide Alternatives For Girls with a consistent and reliable source of support that allows us to plan ahead.
When you become a Dream Champion, you will join a special group of people who donate each month to provide life-changing resources to homeless and at-risk girls and women in Detroit, no matter what the year brings.
Become a Dream Champion today and enjoy:
- Automatic monthly deduction of your donation from your credit card or checking account, on the second Friday of every month
- An annual summary of your giving provided for tax purposes
- The ability to change or suspend your membership at anytime
- Less mail from us, if you prefer
- The opportunity to be listed as a Dream Champion in our monthly E-newsletter, on our website, and on our social media
AFG’s Dream Champions are helping turn the dreams of girls and young women into reality. Through their monthly support, they help provide life-changing resources to homeless and high-risk girls and women in Detroit, no matter what the year brings. Thank you to the more than 40 individuals who have signed up to become Dream Champions, including:
Shelley Van Riper
Join Alternatives For Girls’ monthly giving program and become a Dream Champion with a recurring donation to help support homeless and at-risk girls and women.